Wright Hassall LLP
Martyn Wells joined Wright Hassall in January 2013 following a 25-year career developing strategy and delivering change across a wide range of financial services sectors.
In his role at Wright Hassall’s IT Director, Martyn is responsible for:
* Ensuring that our IT strategy and roadmap are closely aligned to the overarching business strategy;
* Managing major programmes of change, focused on the delivery of enduring and lasting benefits that represent good value for money;
* Ensuring we choose and implement products and services that enable productivity and help maintain the high quality of colleagues’ work;
* Making sure we maintain the privacy of our clients and keep Wright Hassall data secure;
* The innovation of business intelligence solutions that proactively help with the management of the firm;
* Providing and maintaining a continuous and resilient service for the benefit of our clients, customers, vendors, third parties and staff; and
* Managing a budget that covers IT architecture, software, telephony, mobile, business continuity and people costs.
During his career, Martyn has managed multiple business transformation programmes. He has launched an industry-wide mortgage valuation platform for a major panel manager, implemented major software programmes for a number of global financial services providers in the capacity of Managing Consultant, and held C-level positions in sectors as diverse as foreign exchange, debt collection and professional services.
- Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks to both the Alternative Legal Management Summit and the Alternative Legal IT Conference
Day 2 Tuesday 25 September 2018 9:45 am